1. It insulates the closet where it is kept.
2. It helps keep the economy going. It is our patriotic
duty to support cotton farmers, textile mills, and
3. 1t is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric
4. Because it's on sale.
5. A sudden increase in the boll weevil population
might wipe out the cotton crop for the next ten
6. I 'm participating in a contest - the one who dies
with the most fabric wins.
7. It keeps without refrigeration, you don't have to
cook it to enjoy it, you never have to feed it,
change it, wipe its nose or walk it.
8. I need extra weight in the trunk of my car for
traction on snowy, icy roads. This is important,
even in Florida and Southern California - you never
know when the weather will change.
9. Because I'm worth it!
10. Like dust, it's good for protecting previously empty
spaces- in the house, like the ironing board, the
laundry hamper, the dining room table .....
11. When the Big Earthquake comes, all the quilt shops
might be swallowed into the ground and never be
12. Stress from dealing with the Fabric Control Officer
(my husband) made me do it.
13. It's not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms
the nerves, gratifies the soul, and makes me feel
14. Buy it now, before your husband retires and goes
with you on all your shopping expeditions.
15. A yard a day is all the quilt shops of America ask.
16 . I NEED it!
Quilter's Resource Inc
Thanks to Joyce Kelley for sharing this with the guild!
Post a Comment